Frequently Asked Questions
The iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program allows you to purchase your favorite iS CLINICAL products from your skincare provider’s website
The iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program provides an easily integrated digital platform for iS CLINICAL product sales through your skincare provider’s website.
- Choose from a complete selection of retail iS CLINICAL Products
- Place your orders using the iS CLINICAL store on your skincare provider’s website
- iS CLINICAL processes your order and ships it directly to you
PLACING AN ORDER
You may place an order online at any time.
- Click on iS CLINICAL on your skincare provider’s website
- Select iS CLINICAL products and ADD TO CART
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Select a Shipping Method
- Provide your credit card and shipping information
- Click Place Order
- iS CLINICAL will process payment in full, email an order confirmation, and ship directly to you
Order processing occurs during regular business hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm PST, in the order in which they are received, and may take up to two business days to complete. All orders received after 12 pm PST, on weekends, and holidays will begin processing the next business day. iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program recognized holidays are: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Orders placed through an iS CLINICAL Affiliate must meet a minimum order of $50 and are limited to 3 units per product. Once an order has been submitted it cannot be modified or cancelled. See the Returns Policy section for more information.
At checkout, you will Create an Account on your skincare provider’s iS CLINICAL Affiliate site, which will save your Order History, Shipping Address, and Payment Information for future reference. You can view orders placed through your skincare provider’s iS CLINICAL Affiliate site any time by logging in to your account and clicking on Order History
The iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program order will be charged in full to your credit card upon checkout. Please note that you are purchasing directly from iS CLINICAL. The charge will appear on your statement as IS CLINICAL, not your skincare provider.
The iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Additional information may be required to verify payment. Credit card information entered in this site is secure and safe. All orders placed on this website are encrypted for security and protection and are PCI compliant.
All orders shipped from the iS CLINICAL Affiliate site will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city from where the order was purchased.
SHIPPING METHODS AND RATES
Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing and up to 5 business days for shipping. UPS delivers Monday-Friday.
Orders placed through the iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program ship to the Continental United States via UPS Ground for the following rates:
- Orders of $50-200 for a $9.95 shipping rate
- Orders over $200 receive complimentary UPS Ground shipping
Expedited shipping is available within the Continental U.S. for the following rates:
- UPS 2nd Day Air for $19.95
- UPS Overnight for $34.95
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories must ship via 2nd Day Air for the rate of $29.95.
APO/FPO, PO BOXES, AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
The iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program does not ship to APO/FPO, PO Boxes, or to international addresses at this time.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING
After your order has shipped, both you and your skincare provider will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with tracking information so that either party may check the status of the order at their convenience.
RECURRING PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAM
iS CLINICAL provides a Recurring Premium Subscription Program as a convenient way for you to get the skin products you want on a regular schedule. The following recurring time intervals are available:
- Every 6 weeks
- Every other month
To subscribe, select the recurring time interval option you would prefer on the product page. The subscription options appear on every product page allowing you to select a different recurring time interval for each product you would like.
Please note by enrolling in the Recurring Premium Subscription Program, you authorize iS CLINICAL to automatically charge your credit card the order total for each product you have subscribed to receive in the recurring time interval you have selected for each product. This automatic process will continue until you cancel. Recurring Premium Subscriptions must be canceled one (1) day prior to the automatic recurring billing date to avoid being charged the recurring order total. To manage subscriptions, log on to the Website and go to My Account. Select My Subscriptions to make your updates.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as forms of payment for the Recurring Premium Subscription Program. If your payment method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your credit card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing that credit card on file including extending the expiration date until we are notified by you or the credit card company that the account is no longer valid. We encourage you to regularly update your payment method information or cancel your account should you wish to discontinue your membership with us. Your credit card information will be securely stored for use on all future purchases.
If you have questions about how to manage your subscriptions, Customer Care Associates are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm PST at 1-888-804-4447 option 1, or by email at [email protected].
A sampling program may be offered on the iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program and is subject to change at any time.
RETURNS POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
If you are not completely satisfied with the product purchase for any reason, we will exchange the item or refund the purchase price within 30 days of original purchase date. If any item in your order is incorrect or damaged during shipping, we will replace it with the same product that was initially purchased.
Complimentary UPS Ground shipping will be provided for all returns and exchanges made within 30 days of original purchase date, except for returns due to ordering error. Items may not be returned more than 30 days after purchase date.
Only items purchased through the iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program can be returned to through that website. Items purchased elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- All returned item(s) must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Any returned items received without an RMA Number will not be accepted.
- NOTE: For product skin reactions, we require that a Skin Reaction Form be completed and submitted before the RMA is approved.
- All returned items must be returned within 30 days of ship date.
- Item (s) that are defective, incorrect or damaged in shipping must be reported within ten (10) business days of invoice date to be returned or exchanged and must be kept in the same condition for return.
- Exchanges will be processed and shipped within 3 business days upon receipt of the returned product. Exchanges will not ship until the returned product has been received. Complimentary UPS Ground shipping will be provided for all returns and exchanges made within 30 days of original invoice date, except for returns due to customer ordering error.
- Upon receipt, inspection, and approval of the item(s), returns for refund will be issued and processed according to your payment method.
- Login to your account on your skincare provider’s website
- Click on MY ACCOUNT on the top right
- Click on MY ORDERS
- Locate the order for the return
- Click Action, click Return
- Select the products to return
- Select a Reason, Item Condition, and choose Return or Exchange
- Scroll down to fill in any Additional Comments
- Click SUBMIT
- Upon approval, an RMA number will be assigned and you will receive an email notification
- View the status of your return request anytime under MY ACCOUNT > MY RETURNS
- Once your request is approved, you will have the option to PRINT PACKING SLIP and PRINT SHIPPING LABEL
If you have questions about how to return an item, Customer Care Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm PST at 1-888-807-4447 option 1, or by email at [email protected].
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Policy Summary serves as a general overview of the iS CLINICAL Affiliate Program. To read the complete Terms and Conditions, CLICK HERE.